|Release date|| 17 December 2014 (JP)|
1 July 2015 (NA)
Kiss Me on Clover Hill (ルームシェア素顔のカレ Rūmushea Sugao no Kare) is an interactive romance novel developed by Voltage. The game as released on Apple and Android devices on 17 December 2014 in Japanese and 1 July 2015 in English. It is a featured game in Sweet Cafe by Voltage.
Main characters Edit
- Soichi Kiyota: An arrogant yet passionate student at the School of Art.
- Bunta Kurimaki: Coming soon...
- Yusuke Sakuraba: The residents jokester and a student at the School of Art.
- Chihiro Kikuhara: A genius musician and a student at the School of Music.
- Shokichi Kuramoto: Coming soon...
- Kazuto Horai: The house manager at Clover Hill and a School of Film alumni.
- Daisuke Asahina: Coming soon...
- Akio Tsubaki: Coming soon...
Special stories Edit
Below is a full list of special stories available in Kiss Me on Clover Hill.
|Kiss Me on Clover Hill special stories|
A - M
N - Z
|Two-in-one Special Story!||Secret Trip For Two With Chihiro!|
|Falling For You: Bunta's Side|
|Falling For You: Chihiro's Side|
|Falling For You: Kazuto's Side|
|Falling For You: Shokichi's Side|
|Falling For You: Soichi's Side|
|Falling For You: Yusuke's Side|
- Kiss Me on Clover Hill shares its background music with various other romance simulation games. Some games, for example, include Serendipity Next Door, another Voltage Inc. game, as well as Wizardess Heart+, a social-based dating simulation game developed and published by Shall we date?.